Prime King D1
The Christopher Dodge House bed & breakfast consists of fourteen unique and individually decorated guest rooms all with a private bathroom. Lodging accommodations at our historic bed & breakfast in Providence, Rhode Island feature antique reproduction pine, oak, and cherry furniture, and Stearns & Foster Mattresses with sheets from The Comphy Company.
There are four rooms each on the third and second floors. For those wanting fewer steps, there are three rooms each on the first and ground floors.
Due to the historic nature of the building, we do not have an elevator.
Our bed & breakfast is non-smoking, and we cannot accommodate pets.
Children of all ages are always welcome!
Each room offers:
- Private bathroom
- William Roam body wash, conditioning shampoo, and hand soap.
- Hair Dryer
- Makeup removing towel
- Antique reproduction pine, oak, and cherry furniture
- Bedside lamps
- Stearns and Foster mattresses
- The Comphy Company sheets
- Additional pillows and a blanket in the closet
- Comfortable reading chair(s)
- Work desk and lamp
- Individually controlled LG mini-split heating and air conditioning units
- Gas-powered fireplace or woodstove (with the exception of DG1)
- Ceiling fan
- 32″ Flat-screen high-definition television with cable
- Mini Refrigerator
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi (throughout the bed & breakfast)
- 24-hour access to the Common Room;
- Complimentary coffee, tea, and infused water.
- Honor System items; bottled water, Yacht Club Soda, candy bars, granola bars, and popcorn.
- Complimentary use of guest computer and printer
- Complimentary on-site [and overflow] parking
- Designated outdoor smoking areas
- Garage available to house your bicycles
- Two relaxing patio areas with Edison string lights and seating