Prime King D1
The Christopher Dodge House Bed & Breakfast consists of fourteen unique and individually decorated guest rooms all with a private bathroom. Lodging accommodations at our historic inn in Providence, Rhode Island feature antique reproduction pine, oak, and cherry furniture, and Stearns & Foster Mattresses with sheets from The Comphy Company.
There are four rooms each on the third and second floors. For those wanting fewer steps, there are three rooms each on the first and ground floors.
Due to the historic nature of the building, we do not have an elevator.
The inn is non-smoking, and we cannot accommodate pets.
Children of all ages are always welcome!
Each room offers:
- Private bathrooms with a hairdryer
- William Roam body wash, conditioning shampoo, and hand soap.
- Makeup removing towel
- Antique reproduction pine, oak, and cherry furniture
- Stearns and Foster mattresses
- The Comphy Company sheets
- Comfortable reading chairs
- Work desk and lamp
- Individual wall-mounted mini-split air conditioning/ heat controls
- Gas-powered fireplace or woodstove (with the exception of DG1)
- Ceiling fan
- Flat-screen high-definition televisions with cable
- Mini refrigerators
- Iron/ ironing board
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi (throughout the inn)
- 24-hour access to the Common Room;
- Complimentary coffee, tea, and infused water.
- Honor System items; bottled water, Yacht Club Soda, candy bars, granola bars, and popcorn.
- Complimentary use of guest computer and printer
- Complimentary off-street parking
- Designated outdoor smoking areas
- Garage available to house your bicycles
- Two relaxing patio areas with Edison string lights and seating