The Christopher Dodge House Bed & Breakfast consists of fourteen unique and individually decorated guest rooms all with a private bathroom. Lodging accommodations at our historic inn in Providence, Rhode Island feature antique reproduction pine, oak and cherry furniture, and Stearns & Foster Mattresses with sheets from The Comphy Company.
There are four rooms each on the third and second floors. For those wanting less steps, there are three rooms each on the first and ground floors.
Each room offers:
- Private bathrooms with a wall-mounted hairdryer
- William Roam body wash, shampoo and soap
- Makeup removing towel
- Antique reproduction pine, oak and cherry furniture
- Stearns and Foster mattresses
- The Comphy Company sheets
- Comfortable reading chairs
- Work desk and lamp
- Individual air conditioning & heating controls along with a ceiling fan
- Flat-screen high-definition televisions with cable
- Mini refrigerators
- Iron/ ironing board
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi (throughout the inn)
- Complimentary use of Guest Computer and Printer
- 24-hour access to common area stocked with water, soda, tea and coffee
- Complimentary off-street parking
- Designated outdoor smoking areas
- Garage available to house your bicycles
- Two relaxing patio areas with Edison string lights and seating
Due to the historic nature of the building, we do not have an elevator. Please keep this in mind when booking your room. All of our rooms indicate which floor they are located on within each room listing.
The inn is non-smoking, and we cannot accommodate pets.
Children of all ages are always welcome!