Every morning you will be treated to a complimentary hot breakfast. Enjoy our array of continental offerings while your hot dish is being prepared.
Breakfast at the Christopher Dodge House Bed & Breakfast
And Complimentary Refreshments
Breakfast is served in the Dining Room on the first floor on weekdays from 7:30 am – 9:30 am and on weekends 8:00 am – 10:00 am.
The continental buffet consists of:
- Oatmeal packets
- Hard-boiled eggs
- Toasting Basket; bagels, bread, and English muffins
- Homemade pastries
- Orange juice
- Hot water for tea
- Coffee- locally roasted beans from Borealis Coffee Company [Mexico El Triunfo Biosphere Reserve] brewed in a Moccamaster CDT Grand by Technivorm.
Each day the hot plated chef’s choice switches off between something savory or sweet. The menu will be posted on the continental buffet.
There is open seating available, as we love when our guests get to mingle with each other, so don’t be shy! Once seated, the server or chef will inquire if you’d like the hot breakfast offering of the day.
Examples of breakfast menu items include:
- Eggs Benedict served with a fruit cup
- Finnish Pancake topped with Fresh Berries and served with Sausage
- Vegetable Frittata served with Home Fries and Canadian Bacon
- Blueberry Pancakes served with Bacon
All of our plated meals come with a side of fresh sliced fruit or a fruit cup.
For those that are unable to attend breakfast, we offer a breakfast bag option that will be placed in your room’s fridge the night prior. A breakfast bag consists of:
- Hard-boiled egg
Complimentary Refreshments 24/7
Coffee, Tea, and infused water are always available in our Common Room located on the first floor. Here you will also find other goodies available using our “honor system”, including locally bottled Yacht Club Soda.
*Please note that we do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions/ allergies.