We have established policies for check-in, check-out, deposits, refunds, and cancellations.
We do our best to be flexible with all situations while balancing the needs of our small business.
- There is a 7% State and 6% Hotel tax added to all rates. Rates include a full hot breakfast, parking, and WiFi.
- Two-night stays are required for weekends from May 1st through October 31st (a three-night minimum is required for Memorial Day Weekend with Friday arrival only).
- Major Holidays: The following dates are closed to arrival and departures (stay through reservations only accepted), as well as no housekeeping or breakfast service. Rates for these dates have been adjusted accordingly. Complimentary coffee, tea, etc. is available 24 hours in our Common Room.
- Thursday, November 24, 2022 (Thanksgiving)
- Saturday, December 24, 2022 (Christmas Eve)
- Sunday, December 25, 2022 (Christmas Day)
- Children of all ages are welcome. Christopher Dodge House bed & breakfast is a family-friendly alternative to hotels in Providence. Children over the age of 12 are charged the same as adults, those 12 and under stay for free.
- Additional Person Fee: Room rates are double occupancy. There is an additional fee of $30.00 plus tax per person over the age of 12 (only if space is available).
- Pets: Unfortunately, due to potential pet interactions and guest allergies, we cannot allow pets at the bed & breakfast.
- Check-in is 3:00 pm -9:30 pm. We will be happy to store luggage in the office for guests arriving prior to 3:00 pm.
- With notice, and depending on the situation, guests can often park earlier than check-in time and enjoy the afternoon around Providence. In some situations, early check-in is possible, but often we will not be able to confirm until the day of arrival.
- Late Arrivals are sometimes unavoidable. If arriving after our office closes at 9:30 pm, please let us know so that we can make important “late arrival” arrangements for you.
- Check-out is at 11:00 am. We will be happy to store luggage in the office.
- SMOKING is NOT permitted within the bed & breakfast. For those who do smoke, a smoking area is provided outside.
- We offer free on-site parking, two garage bays, and an overflow lot one block away. A parking pass must be obtained in the office upon arrival.
- The minimum check-in age is 21.
- A rollaway bed is available upon request for an additional $25 plus tax per night.
- A portable crib is available upon request for an additional $25 plus tax per night.
- A 50% deposit is required for all reservations on a major credit card at the time of booking. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- Your credit card along with your ID will be verified upon arrival. Please be sure to bring it with you. If you need a credit card authorization form, please let us know.
- All reservation balances will be processed the morning of arrival to ensure a quick check-in. We do not give out room keys until the balance has been paid.
- Memorial Day Weekend balances are due January of the reservation year (in full at the time of booking if booking after January).
- The cancellation period is 7 days. Cancellations for reservations must be made 7 days prior to your scheduled arrival date for a full refund of the deposit.
- Cancellations received less than 7 days prior to your scheduled arrival date will be honored with a full refund provided the guest room(s) can be rebooked in full, at no loss to the Christopher Dodge House.
- Memorial Day Weekend reservations require 30 days prior to your scheduled arrival date notice but will be honored with a full refund provided all event guest rooms booked can be resold in full, at no loss to the Christopher Dodge House.
- Group reservations require 30 days prior to your scheduled arrival date notice but will be honored with a full refund provided all event guest rooms booked can be resold in full, at no loss to the Christopher Dodge House.
- In the case of “No-Shows”, 100% of the deposit or prepayment will be forfeited.
PLEASE NOTE: For reservations booked through an online agency, please contact the agency directly for modifications and cancellations.