We have established policies for check-in, check-out, deposits, refunds and cancellations. We do our best to be flexible with all situations while balancing the needs of our small business.
Information & Policies for Our Providence, RI Inn
- There is a 7% State and 6% Hotel tax added to all rates. Rates include a full hot breakfast, parking and WiFi.
- Two-night stays are required for weekends from May 1st through October 31st (three-night minimum is required for Memorial Day Weekend with Friday arrival only).
- Children of all ages are welcome. Christopher Dodge House Bed & Breakfast is a family friendly alternative to hotels in Providence. Children over the age of 12 are charged the same as adult, those 12 and under stay for free.
- Additional Person Fee: Room rates are double occupancy. There is an additional fee of $25.00 plus tax per person over the age of 12 (only if space is available).
- Pets:Unfortunately, due to potential pet interactions and guest allergies, we cannot allow pets at the inn.
- Check-in is 3:00 pm -9:30 pm. We will be happy to store luggage in the office for guests arriving prior to 3:00 pm.
- With notice, and depending on the situation, guests can often park earlier than check-in time and enjoy the afternoon around Providence. In some situations, early check-in is possible, but often we will not be able to confirm until the day or arrival.
- Late Arrivals are sometimes unavoidable. If arriving after our office closes at 9:30 pm, please let us know so that we can make important “late arrival” arrangements for you.
- Check-out is 11:00 am. We will be happy to store luggage in the office
- SMOKING is NOT permitted within the inn. For those who do smoke, a smoking area is provided outside.
- We offer free on-site parking, two garage bays, and an overflow lot one block away. A parking pass must be obtained in the office upon arrival.
- Minimum check-in age is 21.
- A rollaway bed is available upon request for an additional $25 plus tax per night.
- A portable crib is available upon request for an additional $25 plus tax per night.
- A 50% deposit is required for all reservations on a major credit card at the time of booking. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- Your credit card along with your ID will be verified upon arrival. Please be sure to bring it with you. If you need a credit card authorization form, please let us know.
- All reservation balances will be processed the morning of arrival to ensure a quick check-in.
- Memorial Day Weekend balances are due January of reservation year (in full at time of booking if booking after January).
- Cancellation period is 7 days. Cancellations for reservations must be made 7 days prior to your scheduled arrival date for a full refund.
- Cancellations received less than 7 days prior to your scheduled arrival date will be honored with a full refund provided the guest room(s) can be rebooked in full, at no loss to Christopher Dodge House.
- Memorial Day Weekend reservations require 30 days prior to your scheduled arrival date notice, but will be honored with a full refund provided all event guest rooms booked can be resold in full, at no loss to Christopher Dodge House
- In the case of “No-Shows”, 100% of the deposit or prepayment will be forfeited.
PLEASE NOTE: For reservations booked through an online agency, please contact the agency directly for modifications and cancellations.