Our Bed and Breakfast Lodging in Providence Rhode Island
Please call our reservations office for more information: (401) 351-6111 or Check Our Availabilities Online
Guest Rooms & Amenities
Each Non-Smoking, spacious guest room at Christopher Dodge House offers:
- Hand-crafted Early American reproduction pine, oak and cherry furniture (hand made and personally signed by Tom Seely of Gat Creek, West Virginia who has won a number of design and environmental awards)
- Private tiled bathrooms with overhead heat, hairdryer and an additional telephone
- Deluxe, fragrant Gilchrist & Soames soap & shampoo
- Luxurious Stearns and Foster mattresses
- Comfortable reading chairs or recliners
- Fireplaces or Jotul gas stoves in all rooms
- Work desks and clock radios
- Air conditioning & heating controls
- Cable TV
- Complimentary high-speed WIFI throughout the inn
- Complimentary use of Guest Computer and Printer (for e-mail, boarding passes, etc.)
- Complimentary homemade fresh-baked cookies, pastries, fresh popcorn, and goodies available daily in several areas of the inn featuring Keurig Brewers and fresh coffee, tea, and hot chocolate pods — available 24/7
- An 24/7 âhonor systemâ offers cold sodas, bottled water and a variety of snacks and candy bars
- Complimentary off-street parking
- Though our inn is âNon-Smoking,â we do offer two outside patio seating areas
- Guests have use of the nearby Foundry Sports Medicine & Fitness Center; only a five-minute walk from the inn.
Each reservation includes a full hot breakfast:
- Breakfast is served in the dining room from 7:30am-9:30am during the week and 8am-10am on the weekend. *We do adjust the breakfast hours accordingly for Graduations and special events.
- We offer a continental buffet that consists of: granola, yogurt, oatmeal packets, hard boiled eggs, bread basket (for toasting), and homemade pastries.
- A juice, milk, tea and coffee station featuring locally roasted coffee from Borealis Coffee Company.
- Each day the menu is one set item that varies between something savory or sweet. *Please note that we do our best to accomodate dietary restrictions/ allergies.
- There is open seating available. Once seated the server or chef will inquire if you’d like the hot breakfast offering of the day. The menu will be posted on the continental buffet.
- For those that are unable to attend breakfast we offer a breakfast bag option. A breakfast bag consisting of a bagel, yogurt, etc. will be placed in the fridge in your room the night prior.
View of some of the many elegant room offerings
Rates for Christopher Dodge House:
$149.00 – $189.00 plus tax
Special Event Rates are subject to change.